New regulations demand a fast and more effective way to handle large volumes of admissions data, meet the challenges of co-ordinated admissions, and deliver an approach compatible with the needs of today’s admissions teams. DRS offer a quick more effective and accurate method that gathers, co-ordinates and verifies parental preference data using its specialist data capture technology.
Assists Local Authorities process parental preference forms.
- DRS Bureau Service designs specialist forms and enables variable data print with information supplied by the Local Authority
- completed forms securely dispatched to DRS Bureau Service for processing
- admissions forms are scanned to capture data digitally using DRS intelligent scanners that recognise completed fields to create individual pupil records
- records are validated against a database of names, addresses and schools and are verified before secure return to the Local Authority in a format ready for upload to their Management Information System (MIS)
- quicker more effective and accurate method of collecting parental preference data
- using DRS specialist data capture technology ensures accurate recording of data and deadlines are met reducing the risk of stage 2 appeals and potential maladministration cases
- enables Local Authorities to meet requirements for co-ordinated admissions arrangements
- fast and efficient system to gather and co-ordinate information and validate the data at the same time
- reflects the needs and requirements of Admissions Teams for handling parental preferences