A service provided by DRS for Universities and Colleges to collect and analyse the results from student feedback questionnaires.
Universities and Colleges need to address the requirements of the Higher Education Funding Council for England (HEFCE) and Quality Assurance Agency for Higher Education (QAA) to improve teaching quality and maintaining standards.
- based on agreed questions, DRS designs and prints the questionnaire using its secure specialist print facility
- questionnaires are disseminated to academic departments for completion by students
- completed questionnaires are sent to the DRS Bureau Service for data capture processing using sophisticated PhotoScribe® scanners
- qualitative data, in the form of digital images as well as student written comments, are supplied to the University or College for further statistical analysis
- increases student response rates
- provides a common standard of statistical analysis of teaching quality
- faster and more accurate than a manual process that is managed by academic departments
- eliminates errors made through manual keying
- collated results are available much sooner than traditional manual processes
- allows the University or College to analyse, identify issues and implement corrective action much earlier than using a manual process
- ensures common standard of information is collected across the University or College
- centralised data collection of student feedback allows you to produce comprehensive cross-departmental statistics to assist benchmarking activity
- specific data and digital images of responses are much easier to archive, sort and find