A proven track record of delivering education solutions for high stakes examinations as well as the deployment of large-scale data capture census and elections across international markets.
DRS has developed a catalogue of supporting services that accompany the software solutions. These range from project management and training through to specialist services such as scanning bureau management and exam series operations.
New and existing clients and partners implementing or utilising DRS solutions can benefit from these services to support them in the transition to operating autonomously. They can also utilise DRS to strengthen elements of the process where the client or partner may have skill or resource constraints.
Unlike other vendors, we don’t adopt a “one size fits all approach”. Instead, we review our catalogue of supporting services with our clients and partners to help identify the requirements and any service gaps that they would like delivered by our experienced and dedicated team of specialists.
With our Supporting Services, clients and partners have access to:
- expert guidance to help you select the most appropriate methodology to match your exacting needs and requirements in all aspects of deployment, reporting and analysis
- experienced change specialists to help you migrate from traditional methods to our solutions for education, census and elections
- technical specialists that manage the installation and commissioning of hardware and software for operating our specialist solutions
- dedicated bureau professionals to help you set up, manage and process examination scripts or forms either locally or remotely
- hardware through our in-country partners as appropriate
- specialist training, consultancy, project management and support staff
If you are interested in finding out more, contact us to talk to one of our professional service experts. Quick Enquiry